- - Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: Under direction of the Zone Vice President, the Market Director manages, oversees and directs all personnel and operations within their given Market. This includes P&L management, budgeting, operations, LLO identification and assignment as well as coaching individual direct reports on their performance and KPI achievement. Put another way, their prime responsibility is ensuring the best possible execution in their assigned market(s).
1. P&L responsibility for markets and region to achieve both top line growth and bottom line performance as indicated in the annual budgets.
2. Coaching of direct reports on their sales call standard work as included in the KeyImpact University Sales Call Course which includes details on planning, executing & follow-up.
3. Using monthly reports and Einstein capabilities, coach direct reports on KPI achievement directing them to methods to reduce Non-Value-Added activities such as the KeyImpact Call Center along with others.
4. Document and follow-up on agreed upon direct report actions as it relates to KPI achievement. Include letter in personnel file and take additional actions as coordinated with Human Resources if performance does not improve.
5. All of the above will require interaction with Segment Leadership "the experts" to ensure the best possible execution.
6. Specifically, as it relates to LLOs, responsibility to:
a. Identify all geographic relevant LLOs coordinating with the Segment Leader
b. Ensure that all identified LLOs are assigned to the appropriate Sales Professional
c. Ensure that LLO assignments are appropriately balanced among Sales Professionals working in the Market
d. Ensure the LLO lists in the Market are maintained properly, including associated strategic Segment LLOs
e. Track and counsel any employee not completing required LLO/initiative calls per quarter
7. Ensure all company policies are followed including ensuring the Game Changer CRM is properly used by the sales force to accurately capture sales call information and results.
8. Build and manage relationships with the region's principals by communicating with them on a regular basis.
9. Meet with distributors and major operators to review KeyImpact performance and ensure KeyImpact is viewed as the premier agency.
10. All personnel decisions with input from Segment VPs.
11. Work closely with Segment VPs to ensure segment policy, programs, and initiatives are properly executed against.
12. Develop budgets for both sales and profits to be approved.
13. Ensure all staff is properly trained and assigned appropriate courses in KeyImpact University to further support their development.
14. Ensure all performance reviews are completed on time and company goals are being met while addressing any performance issues and work with Zone/Segment VPs as needed necessary.
15. Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Abilities: Financial acumen for developing and managing a Profitable P&L. Understanding monthly KPI reporting including identifying the drivers of results and creation of corrective actions. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule. Able to multi-task. Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service. Good decision and negotiating skills. Effective time-management skills. Excellent conflict resolution skills. Maintain high level of professionalism.
Knowledge: College degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Must have over 10 years of previous sales experience. 5 years of management experience in directing the work-flow of others. Strong knowledge of brokerage business and relationship to Principals and overall business Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Training Required: Product and sales training, proficiency in using Einstein to access data and manage daily improvement of the sales force.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes – mangement distributor business managers, account executives, and sales administration staff.
Working Conditions: Frequent on the road driving; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness. Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone with customers and clients. Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Visual acuity.
Ability to hear and receive detailed information. Frequent travel within market required.
Equipment / Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier. Must have some form of reliable transportation to get to and from accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.