- - San Dimas, CA
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: This position is responsible for driving sales activity and reinforcing product training within specific focus markets for all Rotella's Italian Bakery products. Facilitate sales plan execution through collaboration between Rotella's Italian Bakery, KeyImpact's Corporate Client Manager and KeyImpact's local Markets to identify new business opportunities with distributors and LLOs. Conduct sales calls with or without KeyImpact's sales team at distributors and operators to meet the goals of KeyImpact and Rotella's Italian Bakery. 12 – 15 weekly Operator calls expected to be conducted and reported in KeyImpact's CRM. Provide on-going product training to assigned KeyImpact markets' sales team. Work closely with Rotella's Italian Bakery to play key role in future initiatives such as new product rollouts, brand strategies, and category management initiatives to include product assortment, promotional support, and pricing execution where applicable. Sales & Training Managers will work closely with local market BDMs, DBMs and Operator Specialists to take the lead on closing large sales opportunities. The Sales & Training Manager will be the Rotella's Italian Bakery recognized expert for the KeyImpact sales team and our mutual customers in the assigned geography.
1. Become the subject matter expert for Rotella's Italian Bakery.
2. Establish working relationships across all levels of sales with focus markets from Market Director, BDM, BSRs and Rotella's Region Managers.
3. Contribute to the achievement of specific focus markets annual plan volume thru selling and training activities in alignment with Market Leadership.
4. Gain and support new distribution of Rotella's Italian Bakery categories working collaboratively with KeyImpact's DBMs in focus markets.
5. Support Region Chain and LLO business development in focus markets working collaboratively with KeyImpact Market Directors to identify maximize all opportunities.
6. Work with KeyImpact Marketing Department, Chefs, and the sales team to develop menu concepts to effectively drive the product line.
7. Attend regular conference calls and sales meetings with Rotella's Italian Bakery.
8. Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Excellent negotiation skills, excellent presentation skills, relationship management skills, excellent communication, and sales management skills.
Ability to travel (75%+)
Education and Experience:
BA/BS Degree. Minimum of 3 year's foodservice sales experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
Supervisory Rotella's Italian Bakery and KeyImpact organizations and business.
Normal office conditions, highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
Equipment/Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc. reserves the right to change or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.