Education Sales Specialist
- - Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: Manage and grow territory while maintaining a positive business relationship with Large Leverage Operators (LLO's), clients and distributors. Achieve sales through targeted objective planning consisting of a combination of client's strategic goals and LLO's needs.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
1. Call on and present focus lines to the LLO's in your market.
2. Drive company sales by focused marketing and presentation of clients' products to maximize commissions.
3. Enter all activity and sales into CRM.
4. Be current in the LLO Quarterly Objective process.
5. Maintain accurate account information for LLO's consisting of bid, award, commodity and profile information.
6. Work in tandem with bid and commodity support staff to identify opportunities for new sales while achieving commodity drawdown goals.
7. Proficient use of time for administrative duties, planning of calls, and preparation of presentations.
8. Support of local market team when requested by the Market Director for sales activities outside of K12 responsibilities.
9. Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service.
- Good decision and negotiating skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Maintain high level of professionalism.
- Prefer college degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Culinary and/or operations experience preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous sales experience.
- Knowledge of brokerage business, relationship to Clients and good business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Product and sales training. Training encompassing USDA commodity process, nutritional guidelines, cafeteria operations, and food safety procedures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
- Highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
- Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone dealing with customer service issues.
- Able to drive vehicle for long periods of time to and from accounts.Some overnight stays are required.
- Able to prepare and take down equipment and presentation materials for foodshows.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Proper business attire and close toed shoes must be worn for calls made onsite in school kitchens.
- Frequent up/down motion to perform duties.
- Moderate typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers.
- Visual acuity.
- Ability to hear and received detailed information.
- Able to maintain current and valid driver's license and auto insurance in company specified limits.
Equipment / Tools:
- Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Must have some form of reliable transportation to get to and from accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.