Marketing Project Coordinator
- - Remote
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: Provide support to Marketing Department with all initiatives including digital marketing and fee for service work, as well as supporting field sales & client management activities.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
1. Provide full support to internal teams with questions, updates, orders, and requests for Marketing Resource Center (MRC), Print on Demand (POD) site, company store, and food show shirts. This includes managing and placing orders, overseeing order fulfillment, as well as handling associated external and internal invoice reporting.
2. Coordinate assembly and delivery of Marketing's email campaigns. Manage & organize associated assets and provide post-mailing analytics.
3. Update and maintain company presentation templates. Assist with the creation of presentation materials.
4. Organize event coordination of fee for service work such as video and photoshoots, etc.
5. Coordinate virtual food show execution, including asset curation and maintenance.
6. Update company website as needed.
7. Manage SharePoint structure updates, assist with training, and provide support to internal teams as needed.
8. Assist in copywriting and proofreading for marketing projects.
9. Maintain lists of principal contact information, outside resource/service sites, and equipment inventory.
10. Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Abilities: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule. Able to project manage and trafficking of assignments. Able to multi-task. Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service. Effective organization and time-management skills. Maintain high level of professionalism.
Knowledge: Knowledge of brokerage business and relationship to Principals and overall business. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook. Experience with WordPress & SharePoint preferred. Knowledge of Adobe and graphic design software a plus.
Conditions: Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Talking
either in-person or by telephone to employees and
customers. Moderate typing, calculating, or otherwise working with fingers. Visual acuity. Ability to
hear and received detailed information.
Equipment / Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone, scanner, and copier
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.