Director of PFG
- Odenton, MD - Mid Atlantic - MD, DE,VA
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: The Director will manage the communication and implementation of local market initiatives' for PFG by coordinating market intelligence, managing the positioning of new products, and communicating PFG strategies.
- Execute and monitor sales plan.
- Coordinate market intelligence: research, documentation and communication of competitive information and market insight.
- Manage the positioning of new products and their success and capitalize on opportunities.
- Coordinate Strategic Performance Foodservice and KeyImpact client strategies to KeyImpact sales team, ensuring execution, and reporting insights back to both PFG Corporate and local OPCO's.
- Collaborate closely with VP of Procurement and Category Management and their team of category managers to create actions plans for KeyImpact PFG teams ensuring field execution.
- Prepare reports as requested by PFG.
- Build effective relationships.
- Set and review objectives and performance with the KeyImpact sales staff.
- Attend regular conference calls and sales meetings with PFG.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Abilities: Knowledge of budget process, excellent negotiation skills, excellent presentation skills, relationship management skills, excellent communication and sales management skills. Proficient with computers and other technologies. Strategic thinker. Ability to travel (25%)
Education and Experience: BA/BS Degree. Minimum of 5 year's foodservice experience in sales planning and analytics. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions, highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
Equipment/Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax and copier.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media