Sales & Training Manager
- - Remote
- Full Time
This position is responsible for driving sales activity and reinforcing product training within a specific geographic region for all Rotella's Italian Bakery products. Facilitate sales plan execution through collaboration between Rotella's Italian Bakery, KeyImpact's Corporate Client Manager and KeyImpact's local Markets to identify new business opportunities with distributors and LLOs. Conduct daily calls with or without KeyImpact's sales team at distributors and operators to meet the goals of KeyImpact and Rotella's Italian Bakery. 12 – 15 weekly Operator calls expected to be conducted and reported in KeyImpact's CRM. Provide on-going product training to assigned KeyImpact markets' sales team. Work closely with Rotella's Italian Bakery to play key role in future initiatives such as new product roll-outs, brand strategies, and category management initiatives to include product assortment, promotional support, and pricing execution where applicable. Sales & Training Managers will work closely with local market BDMs, DBMs and Operator Specialists to take the lead on closing large sales opportunities. The Sales & Training Manager will be the Rotella's Italian Bakery recognized expert for the KeyImpact sales team and our mutual customers in the assigned geography.
(This list may not include all the duties assigned)
- Become the subject matter expert for Rotella's Italian Bakery.
- Gain new distribution of Rotella's Italian Bakery categories with the help of KeyImpact's DBMs.
- Regional chain and LLO business development: With the help of applicable KeyImpact personnel, target high volume opportunities at multi-unit chains and LLOs. Work direct with Rotella's Italian Bakery to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Communicate and maintain an overview of the line on an ongoing basis with the Corporate Client Manager, Market Directors, BDMs, and Rotella's Italian Bakery Marketing Managers.
- Work with KeyImpact Marketing Department, Chefs, and the sales team to develop menu concepts to effectively drive the product line.
- Attend regular conference calls and sales meetings with Rotella's Italian Bakery.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Excellent negotiation skills, excellent presentation skills, relationship management skills, excellent communication and sales management skills. Ability to travel (75%+)
Education and Experience:
BA/BS Degree. Minimum of 3 year's foodservice sales experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
Rotella's Italian Bakery and KeyImpact organizations and business.
Normal office conditions, highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
Calculator, personal computer, telephone.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc. reserves the right to change, or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media