Retail Sales Specialist
- Honolulu, HI - Honolulu, HI
- Full Time
Primary Purpose: Present new retail products and develop and maintain new and existing retail programs to clients and customers.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
1. Introduce new products by researching specific information on product, arranging delivery of products, organize explicit information for a professional presentation, schedule and plan for designated appointment, assemble precise items for presentation, and demonstrate and sell products to increase sales for organization.
2. Maintain and regulate existing products by traveling to stores and utilizing structure of product availability, point of sales materials, price accuracy and incorporating proper product display to support and maintain new and existing products.
3. Introduce and co-assist in presenting new items by researching vital product information, ordering the product for presentation, arranging an appointment for introduction, exhibiting new product to generate sales/commissions for company.
4. Train and initiate new items for by training and informing managers of new product items and establishing a relationship for future opportunities.
5. Coordinate openings by informing manufacturers and retail divisions of overall information, date, time location and order product for demonstration and prepare authorized products for opening to generate product awareness.
6. Conduct surveys for supermarkets and manufacturers to obtain pertinent information and determine the availability of different products in the market area.
7. Coordinate with regional merchandisers to organize and respond to various requests to continually build a positive relationship.
8. Take digital pictures for manufacturers for product information to be placed on spec information and case sites.
9. Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
Abilities: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule. Ability to present information in front of an audience. Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service. Maintain high level of professionalism.
Knowledge: Must have 2-3 years of previous sales experience. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Supervisory Responsibilities: n/a
Working Conditions: Frequent on the road driving and travel; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness. Major portion of
the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone with clients and customers. Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Moving moderately to heavy items weighing 25-50lbs. Moderate typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers. Visual acuity. Ability to hear and received detailed information.
Equipment / Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media